Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lazy mock draft

You've read tons of mock drafts written by diligent, hard-working people who have put tremendous time and effort into analyzing tonight's event.

Well let me tell you— I'm not falling into that "time and effort" trap. No way...


Here it is, my lazy Celtic-centric mock draft written BY someone who has read far too many mocks FOR people who have read far too many mocks:

1) Portland: Big great center guy

2) Seattle: Long breathtaking wing guy

3) Atlanta: Horford

4) Memphis: Conley

5) Boston: Yi

6-31): A bunch of other guys

32) Boston: I don't know

33-60): I don't care


(Written in just a few minutes utilizing very little thought, while sitting around wearing shorts and drinking a smoothie. A new all time lack-of-effort mock draft record!)

In fact, I put so little effort in, I believe I'm now qualified to work for ESPN!

4 comments:

MD said...

I suppose you should be given credit for even bothering to wear shorts!

Gant said...

Actually I was only wearing underwear. I just said I had shorts on because I didn't want the readership to get squeamish.

MD said...

HAHAHA

It's truly THE ONLY WAY to blog.

Gant said...

Yes, there are certain minimal journalistic standards to be met. Underwear is the most minimal of them.